Yes folks, I'm back to the regularly scheduled blogging habits of my old life. Sure, I'm a day late on SUNDAY SUNSHINE- but hey- I've been busy! (No laughing... I really have! Today I was job hunting all day long!!!!)
#1: I have a cute husband who loves me. That's fun. We don't have to go to separate places at the end of the day, and we now can hang out on our computers at night, completely ignore each other, and then when it's all done, still have time to snuggle. Yup.
#2: The past weeks have been filled with friends and family. I LOVE that. I have had bridal showers, a dinner, and a reception where I was able to see friends and family who I haven't spent time with in years. I LOVE that. I LOVE people. I love MY people.
#3: Today we found out that everything on our house is going through!!!!! We'll close at the end of this week or beginning of next. Is it odd to anyone else that I go from a carefree Disney princess to a wife and homeowner all in a matter of days? When did I grow up?!!?!?
#4: Nielsen's Custard is mine and Chuck's latest kick. I want to eat their custard all day long. FOREVER.
#5:
#6: Chuck and I are waiting for another niece to come sometime real soon- yay Mayzie!
#7: Tonight Chuck and I had a fun FHE doing our budgeting and finances and all that stuff. I don't like money when I owe it to people, but spending it is fun. ;-) Unfortunately the OWING people thing outweighs the SPENDING right now... but all will come in due time.
#8: Chuck's grandparents are amazing and letting us newlyweds crash at their place until we get into the house. THANK YOU, Robinsons!!!! We love being here with them and I have to say that Chuck's grandma is the best cook ever! I need to be domesticated like her someday! (Thanks for the recipes!!!)
#9: Did I mention I LOVED my wedding cake??? I did. It looked great and tasted divine. Can I have a wedding again? (Same Boy...)
#10: Today I shed my winter coat. I'm sure that's short lived, but it got warm enough, that even I, Miss Florida, got hot in my coat. Awesome.
#11: I LOVE the mountains. They are BEAUTIFUL and I'd forgotten how much I missed them when I was in FL.
#12: Lotion is nice. I don't like dry skin.
#13: The gym at my mom's apartment is great. I love it. It smells nice and I like to watch Good Things Utah and The View when I work out. Ha.
#14: Target gift cards are awesome.
#15: Job hunting is going well, and I am thankful for that. I am working on getting voice students, and in the mean time I have a few other things to keep me busy. So that's really nice. I feel guilty while Chuck works all day and I don't have anything on my agenda.
#16: Last, but not least, I LOVE Conference. I loved this weekend and the things we heard from the prophet and the apostles. I feel like I'm watching Conference with a different eye now that I am married. I have a little family to take care of, I have a marriage to preserve and make thrive... it's fun. I love it.
Night.
5 comments:
Seriously, being married is definitely the best (99% of the time, the other 1% you want to kill them). I am way excited for you guys to close on the house. I am hoping it is this weekend-like you, so that I can come help lift anything HEAVY! I am jealous you get to eat Grandma's food everyday. It is the best! Love you guys.
I like domesticated Amy!
I absolutely love you. I love your attitude, your perspective, your spunk, your drive, your honesty, your goodness, and your humility. I miss you tons!
I totally understand about the mountains thing. You never fully appreciate them until you've been away from them for a while. I always love how happy you sound in these posts!
I'm so happy for you, Amy! The pictures are beautiful! I wish I could have been there. And, that's awesome you guys are getting a house. So much change all at once!
Take care, friend.
Post a Comment