Sunday, April 05, 2009

Calling All People Who Read My Bloggy


I need a piano. Cheap. But nice. One that works well. And looks pretty. Help.

5 comments:

Tiff said...

Yeah - and if you actually find that... let me know. LOL.

Kara said...

What kind of prince range? I got a used electric piano at a decent price and I love it! You could look at something like that.

Misty said...

Watch the classifieds on www.ksl.com. I've seen some amazing deals on there. Good luck!!!

Aubrey said...

Those digital can be good and they're lightweight and don't need tuning, but I'd also say check KSL. Wait--who's gonna play it? You? Bwahahahaha!!! kidding. we got lucky and inherited ours before my mil died. or dies, she hasnt gone yet, much to her huge surprise last christmas.

Kristy said...

I was also gonna tell you to check KSL. You would be surprised what people are practically giving away these days.