I like! Wedding pics are so fun... especially when they are your own! My girls love to get out our wedding pics all the time and look at them. You and your future kiddos sure have some treasures there!
My gils can't beleive that Belle got married. They want to know when you'll have a bump in your tummy...they ask me every other day...too cute. BEAUTIFUL!
I've finally caught up with the modern world, and am addicted to the Office. I even had weird pregnant dreams about Jim (twice) and I was Pam, who had obviously ditched Roy, because it was still the first season.
You got the HOOK UPS!!! I love the pictures! Don't be jealous but I think my favorite one of all of them is the one of your little niece Kinzie. I love her faces. SO CUTE!!!opkinh
7 comments:
Oh Amy!!! I love your wedding pics! You make such a beautiful bride and Chuck looks very handsome. I love your colors too. Very you. :)
I like! Wedding pics are so fun... especially when they are your own! My girls love to get out our wedding pics all the time and look at them. You and your future kiddos sure have some treasures there!
Yay for wedding Pics!!
My gils can't beleive that Belle got married. They want to know when you'll have a bump in your tummy...they ask me every other day...too cute. BEAUTIFUL!
So beautiful Amy!
So cute.
I've finally caught up with the modern world, and am addicted to the Office. I even had weird pregnant dreams about Jim (twice) and I was Pam, who had obviously ditched Roy, because it was still the first season.
You got the HOOK UPS!!! I love the pictures! Don't be jealous but I think my favorite one of all of them is the one of your little niece Kinzie. I love her faces. SO CUTE!!!opkinh
Post a Comment