Well folks, we here in the northwestern portion of Utah County have now reconnected with the world- We have Internet and cable in our home. YAY!!!! Now I can update my blog and Facebook, AND I can watch AI and The Office in the comfort of my own living room- which, by the way, thanks to my sister and Brett, now has some furniture in it. Our home is great, work is coming along, and we're just sitting back and enjoying the whole newlywed thing.
Anyway, LOTS of pics to give y'all the update...
Yesterday, Biff graduated from the University of Utah!!!! She now holds a B.S. in Nursing- and I tell ya, I couldn't be more proud!!!! I have no comprehension of the work this girl has done with school, a baby,a husband, and everything else she's had going on in the last few years. GO BIFFY!!!! Interesting fact: Ever since Biff was a teeny little girl she wanted to be a "nuse." She knew when she was three... I STILL don't know what to be when I "grow up."
A few weeks ago for FHE, Chuck and I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I LOVE LOVE LOVE FLOWERS and this really was a highlight of my month!
I have a happy husband. Only we've had it for about three weeks and we're just now able to watch TV on it. Ha ha. Good thing he's more of a movie boy.
I, on the other hand, begged him to rig something up so I could somehow manage to watch American Idol. This was what he came up with: (With the use of an antenna which didn't quite get a good signal out here...)
What a nice boy he is. I could hear and see it well enough to be satisfied. But I'm thankful for Dish Network now... no more rigging random antennas.
We have a new niece!!! Mayzie Elise Keeler was born on April 14. We love her!
So there's the update on life. I'm feeling a bit lost right now, not quite knowing what to do with myself... I need to really buckle down and make my house cute and get on the voice lesson biz. I had a bit of a breakdown the other night, so I'm thankful for a cute hubby who constantly tells me how great I am while I'm wailing "I'm not good at anything!" Yeah.
But all in all, life is fantastic right now. I love spring.
5 comments:
I have a couple of thoughts:
1) I didn't know what I wanted to be when I grew up because I think I was destined to be a Mommy... so it's ok.
2) Your little pink purse is ADORABLE! Hold onto it forever because when the time comes that all you know is diaper bags, you will LONG to have a purse for date nights that you love and cherish.
3) Nice TV. We have a similar one that I got for Davey after I won some moolah on a gameshow. Makes us feel better about never being able to go OUT to movies.
4) HOLY COW! Does Travis have THREE kids already?! But he's only 14-years-old! (Ok - at least, that's how I remember him). You guys better work on catching up...
;)
haha, um Travis only has two kiddos, but his wife thinks he should have more NOW! haha. I don't know Tiff, but I had to answer since I am the next to comment. Anyway, congrats Biff on Graduation! That is very exciting, I can only dream!
I have been bugging Trav to take us to the Tulip Festival, but for now, your pictures will do. They look wonderful.
I really wish we had made it to the Tulip Festival. It looks so beautiful!!!
I love you. I love that you called me the other night. I love that you are so positive. I love how supportive you are of your sister, your husband, your mom, me.... the list goes ON! I know you are going to be great at whatever you do because you have the desire to succeed.
Funny enough, I was just on another friend's blog and she just went to the tulip festival, too. Looks SO fun.
Nice TV. Can't wait to see your house when it is all cute.
I MISS YOU!!!
Besitos
I LOVE TULIPS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment