
#1: I bet many of you have NO idea how much I LOVE daffodils. I ADORE them. Definitely my favorite flower. Well, Saturday, while Chuck and I were by the Gateway, we ran into a lot by the southwest corner of the Rio Grande that was FILLED with daffodils. WHAT??? I random lot in Salt Lake filled with daffodils? I had the sudden urge to get out of the car, find a shovel, and dig them all up so I could take them home to my front yard. However, there were scary transient men standing nearby, and as much as I love those dang flowers, I didn't dare leave the safety of my husband and car to swipe the flowers. Well ok- that AND ya know... I don't really believe in stealing. But I'm telling you- they were in a random lot that will probably be cleared for a business complex or something. I WANT THE DAFFODILS!!!!
#2: This Boy of mine is passionate about Pixar films. Saturday morning we had the chance to go to a critics screening of the new film, "Up." It was FANTASTIC. I loved it, and loved, even more, seeing Chuck so giddy. It was like unto me seeing a Broadway show- my FAVORITE Broadway show. Too cute. And gosh, what a fun Saturday morning.
#3: As of some day this week... hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday, THIS will be our house!!!!!!!! It makes me feel so domesticized. I hear Pine Sol, paint brushes, and a broom calling me now.




#4: I worked my little behind off this week. I put in about 55 hours at three different jobs, and I feel GREAT! Also- if any of you ladies want a cute dress, check out mikarose.com. And, if you're in the Provo or Lehi Costcos before Wednesday- or in the Sandy or Bountiful ones after that, all of the dresses will be there! Fun. Dresses. Happy. Point is: I made money this week. I haven't done that in almost two months.
#5: We went to our new ward today. After being in singles wards for like, oh, TEN YEARS, this is quite the shocker. There's this muffled roar that can be heard at every meeting of every family ward... noise that we are SO not used to. Welcome to the rest of our lives...
#6: Biff graduates in about three weeks!!! I am SO proud of my baby sister who always said she was going to be a "nuse."
#7: We have had some GREAT Easter food! Chuck's dad hosted an awesome Easter dinner last night and Chuck's grandma's cooking still makes me happy.
#8: My computer is still messed up- lame- but Chuck has a computer that works perfectly. I'm a little jealous- but at least I can use his!
#9: The weather was perfect today. I LOVE SPRING. And I LOVE Easter. And I love church on Easter Sunday. It was just a really fantastic day.
#10: I'm beginning my training sessions at 24 Hour Fitness again tomorrow! YAY! When I moved to Orlando I still had 6 sessions left. They froze my account until now, and tomorrow I am ready for that little Heidi trainer of mine to whip me back into shape! Fun. And painful. Ouch.
So that's all for tonight. I need to get to bed. But hey- it's been a great week. I love being a newlywed, I love working, and I love just feeling content with where life is right now. I am blessed.

5 comments:
Your house is so BEAUTIFUL! I REALLY like your kitchen. I am so jealous of it right now... But so happy for you!
How in the world did you get the lucky chance to see UP? That is SO RAD! We just saw previews for it and are so excited. I am so glad that PIXAR came around to save Disney from it's sad state of cartoons....
Where is your house and how much are you buying it for? And how many bedrooms and all that. It is so cute! We really want to buy a house this year cause of that great tax rebate, but it's hard to find something in a good price range.
I am SO excited for you guys:-) I remember when we bought our first home; we felt so blessed and excited to get to work on something that was ours. You guys are too cute!
I woke up your hamster. Sorry.
I can't wait to see that movie!
AND
I absolutely LOVE your soon to be home!!!
Congrats on the new home! You will be the cutest little homemaker, i just know it! :) And i loved your wedding pics!!!
Post a Comment