Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's Play Wedding Again...


Is it normal to get all sentimental and bummed out that your "big day" is over? That's how I've been feeling the last few days. I was in one of my bags, cleaning out things from the past month or so, and I found a bag with my temple socks and all my jewelry from the wedding day in it. Sniffle. All of a sudden I felt this huge pang of sadness that the day is over and that I never get to play bride again. It's just this day that you look forward to your whole life... and then, it's quickly gone. Sigh.

Good thing I have amazing photos.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Totally normal.

Remind me to share my honeymoon freak-out with you some time...

Diane said...

The one thing that is neat with a temple marriage is, everytime you do an endowment you renew your wedding vows with each other. Just go to the temple often. You'll both be in white and be able to recommite to each other, and then sit in the beautiful Celestial room holding each other. It's great.