Saturday, March 28, 2009

Playing Bride










The husband (I have a husband now...) is making brunch (Danish Aebleskiver) , I have no stress, and I'm blogging on my honeymoon (Cuz we have no agenda). It's a goooooood life. :-)

Thank you again to Brittany. She is truly talented and great to work with. Get your pictures taken by her!!!

22 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

All of those are beautiful!

Way to make the husband make brunch so soon- enjoy it!

Hope that the honeymooning is going well...wink wink.

libby said...

What a beautiful bride! I LOVE the one of you sitting between the two rows of trees. So pretty!

Hannah said...

Holy Cow those are GREAT pictures! I LOVE the shoes, I LOVE the pictures, etc, etc. You are perfect in every way. I WILL keep your photographer in mind. Amazing. Enjoy the honeymoon! :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love them! Sounds like you and The Husband are having fun! Love you!

Macy said...

Beautiful pictures. I hope you had a wonderful day. I love the orchard shots.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures! I LOVED the wedding! I love you!

Blaine said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress- and I love that it is giant and poofy. You look lovely! Happy married life!

Kaleena said...

Congratulations!!! Sorry we couldn't be there for the wedding but I heard it was wonderful. Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!

Kaleena said...

P.S. Your pictures are gorgeous!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

WOW, kuddos to the hubby. My husband still doesn't cook anything:-( Oh well, he makes up for it in fixing all the cars (all though it would be nice if he would cook every once in a while) Anyway, your pictures are AMAZING and I love the ones where you are on the stairs and on the cobblestone pathway, awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS again:-)

Heather said...

Amy you're so beautiful! I'm so happy for you and Chuck! Congratulations!

Katey said...

you look stunning! I love your dress! CONGRATS.

April said...

Have a great Honeymoon! You are beautiful. How wonderful! Happy Honeymoon! Chuck, you have all the luck!

Liz said...

That is a FANTASTIC dress, and you are stunning in it! Congratulations!

The Rich Family said...

Oh my goodness!! You are a gorgeous bride!! I cannot get over that dress it is absolutely beautiful!!! The back of it is amazing!!!

Emily Moffat said...

You're a beautiful bride Amy! Congratu-freakin-lations!! We are so happy for you!

Love ya!

Aubrey said...

Those pictures look good-- I don't know what your mom was talking about. There's a good start--making him make breakfast for you. Don't let that tradition end.

I linked you to do one of those list-thingies, as if you're not preoccupied or anything. Yeah, how is that going?

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Congrats! We wish sooo much that we could have been there to help celebrate it. You look so gorgeous and we miss you two, but I am so glad that you are happy and together!

Jamie said...

Gorgeous photos! I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding! I to must say, I love the shoes Amy!

Joella said...

Wow, WOW! You are BEAUTIFUL!

joel and laura michelle said...

beautiful bride! looks like you had a magical wedding day, fantastic honeymoon, and are enjoying the transition to everyday life with a husband at home. best of luck and lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Weird, Steve's family has aeblskivers (however you spell the things) too! We have a pan, we should have a party! Love, Yissa