Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy.


Three Days. I'm ready. Minor things to finish, but it could all happen tomorrow and I'd feel good. I do still want some cute boots for my honeymoon...
For those of you whose phone calls and emails I haven't returned, I apologize. I love you all. I'm just flaky right now.
Wendy- I'm still trying to figure out where my hamster came from. Would you believe that I have NO idea? Oh brother...
House: Still working on details and praying it's all going to happen as planned. Thankful that Huntsman signed a bill for 1600 grants for people buying new constructions.
I want to see Australia. The movie. Guess I'll have to wait for a few weeks... my mom's Netflix copy is coming Monday.
I can't wait to see my family and friends on Wednesday. People make me happy. Reunions make me the happiest. That's what I am most excited about (besides the getting married part-duh) - seeing people I haven't seen in a long time. It's good stuff. :-)
Yep. Wedding. Fun.

10 comments:

Chuck Keeler said...

I am so excited to marry you, honey. It's so soon, I can hardly believe it. I love you!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

You guys are too cute:-) No worries on the hamster thing. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you all:-( So where are you guys going for your honeymoon?? BTW, Australia is a good movie, we saw it last week and likes it a lot. The only weird thing was that there was several times, where we thought the movie was done, but it kept going, besides that, it was really good; hope you enjoy! We are crossing our fingers for you guys with the house too! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you, Amy! You are a wonderful daughter, and I am very proud of you. I wish you all the happiness in the world....I know you two will have a happy and wonderful life together. I love You!!!! Mom

P.S. Sorry about "Australia" arriving so late from Netflix....I will hold onto it and we can have a fun afternoon watching after all the wedding stuff and honeymoon is over!!

Anonymous said...

EEEKK!!! I can't believe you are getting married in 2 days!! I wish I could come and be there for the reception. My mom is coming though. She wanted me to tell you cause she is afraid you won't recognize her... But she is coming in proxy for me!!

Love you so much!! So excited for you and Chuckie!!

Mrs. Egg said...

Congrats! For wendy they have the hamster at ABowman.com i believe.

Lacey said...

Amy...I absolutely love the invitation and am so excited for you. I am bummed, but at the last minute, we are headed to California for a funeral. My husband's grandpa passed away and we are headed out Wednesday morning. I'm sorry we won't be able to make it to your reception. Best wishes-enjoy your day! :) It will be beautiful.

Karlene said...

YAY! It's here! The big day! We're so excited to share it with you!! BTW, way cute house for a way cute couple! Love ya!

Joella said...

Happy Wedding Day! Yay! I love you!

Hannah said...

For some reason I thought that you had already seen the movie. It is DIVINE! And not just because Hugh is a hottie. But I think that you would be wise not to watch it with Chuckster... Hugh is a little too sexy in some parts and even you, the wonderful actress that you are, couldn't pretend not to like it. :)

Andrew Hill said...

Okay, so I guess this post should have gone on your last blog entry, but I wanted to put it on this one so you would for sure see it. I think your announcements were amazing. I was telling Kristi the other day, "I think this is the best wedding announcement I've ever seen." And then she told me that Chuck had designed them, and it made them even cooler. Congrats you guys! You looked so happy at your reception, we're thrilled for you! Lets get together soon!