Sunday, January 04, 2009

Wedding Thoughts of the Day...



10 comments:

Melissa said...

Love them all, but I vote the middle one...if you care!

Love you!

Courtnie said...

I like the middle one too! Good luck with all the plans!

joel and laura michelle said...

is the middle made of steffanotis's? thats what my bouque had in it ... i love those flowers!!! i vote #2 :)

gilliay said...

Did you find the Tiffany blue shoes yet?

Unknown said...

I like option three (bottom)

Amber said...

They are all so amazing! I like all of them but if this is a vote... Aghh! I still don't know. I like 1 and 3. :) and 2. :D

Trever and Heather said...

What kind of flowers are in that middle one? Those look pretty cool.

I like the bottom too- except for the baby's breath- for some reason it always makes me sing that awful "A White Rose and a Pink Carnation" song from Central SIngers. Bleck.

Lacey said...

My vote is for the middle one!

Kristy said...

middle one

Just stopped by to feed fred

Spencer and Audrey said...

I like all three... however, I know that the flowers in option 2 have a VERY short life... tend to wilt within 6 hours or so... kinda hard with the long day(s) involved. Discovered this bit of information through another friend's wedding and that her case of wilted flowers was actually very common for the choice of flower. Hope this helps!