What I'm thankful for this week... Oh, and what makes me happy too...
#1: Chuck (and all of our stuff!!!) made it safely to Utah!!! He left on Tuesday afternoon, and arrived at his mom's house by Friday afternoon. Yippee! He had a great time driving across the country on his own. He SAYS he wishes I'd been there with him, but had he spent THAT many hours in the car with hyper Amy he may be rethinking that statement. ;-)
#2: THANK HEAVEN GAS PRICES ARE SO LOW RIGHT NOW. That is a SERIOUSLY blessing for us right now. Had he been driving across the country at $3.90/gallon, we would have really had to pray hard to find the money for it all.
#3: Christmas cards make me so happy. My friend Jenna posted a pic of her Christmas cards on her blog, and it just got me thinking how much I LOVE getting those cards every year. There's something about opening an "old fashioned snail mailbox" and finding something addressed to you in it.
#4: The Fabulous Andrea Daveline. This cute girl is going so out of her way to plan me a fabulous bridal shower here in Orlando. It really means SO much to me! Love you, lady!
#5: My job. I know, I know- my job and I had some rough times this summer, but now that I am counting down the weeks that I have left there, I am really happy with the people that I have worked with and the things I've been able to do here. Oh how I'll miss all the little quirks of the B and B stage.
#6: On Wednesday I get to see my dear friend Christian in "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" that's in Lakeland on tour. Oh, how I love happy reunions!!! :-)
#7: The next two weeks will be busy busy with wedding planning. Utah, here I come... again.
#8: This weekend, as I was barfing everything, I became attached to Fruit Punch Gatorade. Thank you, Hannah, for taking such good care of me as I felt like life itself was being sucked from me.
#9: This weekend I had a love/hate relationship with shoes. I was trying to find my bridesmaids shoes... I finally found some for a great price. Phew. Something crossed off the list.
#10: A New Year! Out with the old, and in with the new! Time for New Years Resolutions again. Hmmmmm. That'll be a project for the week.

#11: My pretty ring. I still love it.
#12: I'm getting a TON of my stuff home via airplane later this week. Hopefully that means that my car can be packed up without cramming my lil granny in the backseat too tightly.
#13: I can file my taxes in a couple weeks! PLEASE BLESS this year brings a refund! :-)
#14: The temple. Love it. Das' all.
#15: The fact that I can eat again thrills me. Last night- when I was still sick- I drove past a million restaurants and wanted to cry because I was so hungry. But I'm better now. :-)
That's all for this week, my friends! Be happy!
Sunday, January 04, 2009
First Sunday Sunshine of 2009!
Posted by
Amy
at
8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Umm...I HAVE been in a car for days with a seriously hyper Amy. Of course, that was during your "I love you always forever..." phase. I can't ever hear that song without thinking fondly of my first trip outside of Utah. Those would be some "entertaining" picturese to post! Love, Yissa
Post a Comment