I'm up at 2:30 AM feeding the hamster on my blog. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with my life. :-)
Note to my mind: SHUT UP!
Note to others: Keep the wedding idea feedback coming. I love it.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
.... ... .... ... . .. ...... ..
Posted by
Amy
at
2:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sorry I missed you. Love the flowers.
April
Sorry I missed you. Love the flowers.
Fred does look somewhat obese maybe you should cut down on the carbs.
I love feeding your hamster! I wish our pets would get fatter when we fed them though. That would make things more interesting don't you think?
I just fed your hamster so you don't have to worry about it! :)
he hamster is HILARIOUS! I just tried to figure out how you did that for the last 2 minutes. I finally clicked on the silly guy and made his day by giving him a pebble. HAHAHA!
Post a Comment