Saturday, January 03, 2009

What Sucks...


I don't use the word suck. Never have- think it's dumb. HOWEVER- I will use it publicly today.

BARFING SUCKS.
And so does having a fiance in another state.

That's all I'm going to say.

Oh wait- there is one good thing about spending your entire night over the toilet... it's a GREAT ab workout.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

*GASP!* You're pregnant!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! (Oh, come on. I couldn't help myself, ok)? It was just too easy...

... sorry.

heh.

Michelle said...

So sorry you're a sickie. I hope you feel better soon!

Spencer and Audrey said...

Your New Year sounds like ours! We rang in the new year cleaning vomit out of the crib sheets, off of Adam, stripping the sheet off of Hailey's bed and bathing her... again! AND it still continues through today! I have the same bug but so far have managed to muscle it all down still. SOOOOOO much fun! Sorry you're feeling crappy too... it really does SUCK!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

That is NOT appropriate New Years Eve conduct! I hope you are better now!!!!