Monday, January 19, 2009

And the Month Long Separation Begins...


Too late for a Sunday Sunshine post... I know, I missed last week too, but I've been busy busy. More soon. In the meantime, enjoy the pic of Chuck and me at the new Draper Temple. We drove up there the other night- so pretty!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

It was great to see you a couple of times. Don't worry, you guys are sooo busy that the time will fly by.

Chuck Keeler said...

THIS IS NO FUN! COME BACK.

Taylor Thompson said...

Amy, if you are looking for recommendations, I LOVED my videographer. pointedigital.com

April said...

Sad! But you will be back...I think Arnold says that

kaye's korner said...

Are you back in Utah already? I haven't exactly been up on your life. I love your wedding pic--so dramatic and just like you! Very sophisticated and foxy. Love you a lot. K.