Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reliving the Memories... Again...

Favorite Moment on the B AND B Stage- EVER.

8 comments:

Kristy said...

This NEVER gets old!

April said...

that got a little beasty! You did you keep singing? That would be so hard!!! I love it though. I agree, it never get's old.

Spencer and Audrey said...

Too stinking funny! Maybe it's because it's late and we're really tired but, Spencer and I watched this three times and are still laughing! I wouldn't have had the nerve to keep singing... I would have doubled over in laughter if I were you!

Unknown said...

This CRACKS ME UP! I seriously could watch it over and over again. You need to post it every 2 months or so, so that I can laugh again. I wish I were there to see it!

Unknown said...

Ok..I just posted, but it didn't show up. Maybe you'll get it twice. I basically said that I could watch that clip over and over again! I CRACK UP every time I watch it! You should post it every two months or so just to remind me! Awesome!

Hannah said...

Kari and I watched that through 2.5 times and laughed so hard that we were both crying. And the worst part is that it is was late and so we had to laugh quietly. It was very difficult. We're about to watch it yet again! Yeah for Disney!!!

Aubrey said...

My kids keep reliving the memory again and again and AGAIN. So funny.

Joella said...

So funny!