


#1: "I Love to See the Temple, I'm Going there ... TODAY." That was the song I was singing all day last Saturday knowing that at 5:30. I'd be going to the Bountiful Temple to receive my endowment. What a blessing it was to have my sister, Biff, as my escort, and to have many of my and Chuck's family members, and some friends there as well. It was an amazing night!
#2: MY WEDDING IS PLANNED!!! Ha! All you folks who laughed at me for saying that's how I would do it... so there! OK- fine, so it's not ALL done. I still have to pick a florist (waiting on all my quotes to come in), and a videographer. AND I need to pick music. FINE. I'm NOT done. But close. And gosh, it feels AMAZING! And I need a veil. Hmmmmm. Details details...
#3:I got to spend ten days in Utah. Some of you may think I'm never actually in Florida... ha ha... Yes, I LOVE to go home. This time around I was able to see my favorite boy and play with my mom more often than normal.
#4: I was able to see my dear friend Christian in the national tour of "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" on January 7. His talent astounds me and I was THRILLED to be able to spend some time with my dear friend after years of being apart.

#5: My flight back here to Orlando only had 31 people on it. I LOVE those flights! I wrote six pages in my journal and read and just pondered life. Sometimes I LOVE flying!
#6: The same flight, from Denver to Orlando, only last three hours and ten minutes! Thank you, wind!
#7: I saw the Twilight movie with my mom last Thursday and I really liked it. In fact, I like the book MORE now because of the movie. Weird?
#8: Early early morning text messages from Kallie make me smile. ;-)
#9: This baby. Love her. Love the big poofy dress and the way she "ooooos" at herself in it. Love the sucker. Love the tears that come when the sucker is taken away. She's great.


#10: There are 19 days of work left! That's about sixty-five shows. But who's counting? (And just FYI- it WILL be sad to leave... but I kind of have things going on AFTER I finish here that I'm excited about. Time to moooooooove on.)
#11: I have all of my tax info ready to go. Hopefully I can get them done this week and HOPEFULLY I'll be getting my MUCH NEEDED refund soon.
#12: I am glad I am sensible. I'm glad I spend the time SHOPPING around for different things to find the best value for the the price. It's time consuming, but it's worth it in the end. Amy's practical side isn't always so bad.
#13: I had my hair re-highlighted on Friday. THANK HEAVEN. I look pretty again. And I got some great root lifter to help my otherwise pathetically flat hair.
#14: I still love my ring. It's perdy.
#15: Costa Vida is super yummy, and it's makes me amazingly happy. I had it twice while I was home. Soon I will live in Utah... happy.
#16: Apartment shopping was fun! Chuck and I actually only looked at one place, but yay! It was a lot of fun to look around for places to make our little home! Someday we'll buy a house. Yippee!
#17: I'm so proud of my baby sister. She was so much help during this trip, but nothing could top off the experience of being in the temple with her. I am amazed at her strength and the way she can balance her crazy little life. She graduates in less than months! YAY BIFFY!
#18: My roommates are great ladies. It was great to come back home to them!
#19: Today I got holiday pay! Thanks, Martin Luther King!
#20: I'm coming up with some good ideas to start out a little voice lessons business. Trying to figure out what I should do to make money when I come home has been a bit of a challenge. It honestly is scary knowing that in less than a month I'll no longer have a weekly paycheck... ah, such is the life of an actress. Anyway, I'm taking suggestions on where I could work or on good tips for teaching voice.
#21: Sleeping pills are something I never use... except tonight when I need to get myself back onto Eastern Time. :-)
So that's the latest on what makes me feel happy and grateful for life. I'm a very blessed girl.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Sunday Sunshine... Two Weeks Worth
Posted by
Amy
at
9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats for the sunshine! (Especially the temple sunshine, that is some of the best!) Happy Day!
WOW! I am so happy for all of you. It was so great to be with you twice during the trip. Thanks for making that happen. I know that you had a lot of people and place to be and I feel special that I got to be with you twice. LOVE CHUCK! What an amazing man. You are made for each other.
Hello! If you still need a videographer, remember how I'm related to one?! Sarah still does videography. I don't know if she still does flowers, but if she does, she's going to be the cheapest around.
Go here: www.camelot-studios.com
Mention that I referred you and you MAY get a discount....
She did my wedding video and it is BEAUTIFUL and Amazing!
Yay for endowments! Yay for you! Yay for getting married! Call me if you still need any information. I've got wedding hookups like you wouldn't believe!
Sooo happy for you, Amy! I'm proud of you and the good choices you have made and still make. Congratulations on attending the temple... the Bountiful is my personal favorite... it's where I was married!!! Good luck with the rest of your planning and we look forward to seeing you at the big event soon!
I am so happy for you! Going through the temple is such a highlight in my life. We are so happy for you!!!
Hey Amy, this is Chuck's friend Kelly from the Disney Ward (a long time ago haha). I found your blog through Chucks - Congrats on everything!! You guys will love being married!! =) I left a message on Chuck's Facebook but I'm not sure how often he checks it... =) But if you are still looking for a videographer, my husband and I highly recommend David Perry! He does an AMAZING job. He gave us an awesome temple video of us to show at our reception and then later on gave us a "full" wedding video with both the temple and reception included on it. He does amazing work and he's one of the best videographers in Utah. His website is www.davidperryfilms.com and he has lots of videos of his work on his site. Anyways - I just thought I'd pass him on! I have friends that have wanted to use him but couldn't because he was already booked! He's a great guy, very fun to work with! Best of luck with everything, we are really happy for you guys!
Hey! Ok So it's been awhile since I've read your blog and I'm in my counseling office aide class haha so I'm checking it and it made me laugh, especially early morning texts from me! hahah that was awesome!!! LOVE YA GIRL!!!! :)
Post a Comment