Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Tuesday Morning Edition of Sunday Sunshine



Obviously I have too much going on. It's Tuesday. Sunday was two days ago. Yeah. ANYWAY...

1. I have great friends that I love. The Merrills- of my beloved Playmill- are in town right now. It's been wonderful to see them again. I'm a bit in shock over how big the kids have become- and we spent lots of time reminiscing and just chatting it up at the Studios last night. I am grateful for AWESOME friends. I'm so lucky to have friends like this all over the world.


2. Sometimes I curse the internet, but all in all, I'm pretty darn grateful for it. Right now- since I really have no control over planning my wedding, I can spend HOURS upon HOURS online staring at websites for reception centers and bridal attire and yada yada. I get a bit obsessive. But since I can't be in UTAH right now (three weeks and counting till I am there!) I'm thankful that I can get some ideas and stuff from the internet... even though hours will pass by without my knowing it as I stare at my computer screen.

3. I'm grateful for little while panties that hold my microphone. ;-)

4. Registering is fun. We're still in the process of editing and making choices on the things we want, but I tell ya, I get great joy out of that little scanner gun.



Anyone want a kitty toilet brush holder?
I totally know where you can get one!

5. Christmas songs make me happy.

6. Hot chocolate also makes me happy.

7. Thursday night we had a great enrichment here at my house. It was the last enrichment of the "semester" (We kind of go by semesters here in this ward because of the college program kids...) and we had a great turnout and lots of food! I'm so grateful for all the people who helped and made it so much fun!

8. I'm happy that I can focus myself at the gym. My little brain has been going a BILLION miles per hour the last month- it's enough to drive someone insane. So, I am happy that I can get on the eliptical and "go real fast" and purge some of my excess insanity.

9. I love days when I don't go to work until 2:55 and only stay there till 5:30. Why am I leaving this job?

10. I love winter coats and mittens and scarves. I get to wear them soon!

11. The other night Chuck let me brush his teeth. It was hysterical. He makes me laugh. I love that. And I am happy that he lets me do things like that to him. He's a good sport. So I'm a little crazy? At least I'm fun!

12. Chuck was released as the Elders Quorum Pres. last week. And so it begins... moving, new job, marriage. Life is getting interesting... :-)

13. I still love The Office. I love Thursday nights and look forward to them. Always.

So there ya go. It's a good time in my life... even though I feel more flaky than I have ever been in my life. Is it March yet?

7 comments:

Kristy said...

I always enjoy Sunday Sunshine! I can't wait for you guys to move back. It will be fun. And, that kitty toliet brush holder is sick!

The Carpenters said...

It is so nice when you get to see friends and family when you're living far away! I noticed my old friend Jessica was in the picture. She must be dating a boy in that picture! It's funny how small the world is. I'm excited for all your wedding plans - Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time imagining why you have a microphone in your nether region... At least the panties holding the microphone up are pretty (so I hear).

Kjersti said...

Oh my goodness! I TOTALLY want a kitty toilet brush holder, where can I get one???

Hannah said...

I didn't know that Brandon was in town! That's so fun! I didn't know that you guys knew each other, either. But I should have known.
And I like little while panties, too (yes, I put the type-o in there... hahaha!!!)

Melissa said...

Brush his teeth? I hope you used a tooth brush and not your tongue. Sorry, was that ok to say on a blog comment? I love you engaged...it's so funny.
You never called me back about the shower. Also, I was wondering if you are going to have a videographer...Nate is amazing...you should check him out!
lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Umm...first your deodorant, now you're brushing his teeth? Weird! Love, Yissa