That baby kind of looks like...AVA. Funny. You picked a bad weekend to come--it's supposed to be freezing and miserable with snow--actually, maybe I'm GLAD You came, so you have to suffer with us (and it's worse for you since you're not used to it). ;)
Wow! you are in town? I hope that you are all having a great time! Thanks for keeping me up to date. Have fun with your family! Check out the blog Loves April
5 comments:
That's so much fun! We did that three years ago and I'll never forget it. Enjoy Utah, we're jealous!
That baby kind of looks like...AVA. Funny. You picked a bad weekend to come--it's supposed to be freezing and miserable with snow--actually, maybe I'm GLAD You came, so you have to suffer with us (and it's worse for you since you're not used to it). ;)
Have fun with youre familia.
What!! Are you in Utah?
Wow! you are in town? I hope that you are all having a great time! Thanks for keeping me up to date. Have fun with your family! Check out the blog
Loves
April
I found Brittany's website thru my blog searches and I love her photography. Welcome to beyond freezing weather.
Post a Comment