Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Weekend from Heaven!

And so, the adventure began...



Welcome to the Disney Wonder!!!


Casting Off!


In case we become the Titanic, we have really cool life jackets with whistles and lights built right in!


Home Sweet Home!


Let the eating begin!!!


Shuffleboard!



Crazy wind at the front of the boat! Not quite as sexy as, "Jack! I'm flying!"



Performers Always Wear Their Retainers


More food!



Still Eating While in Nassau...



Sleeping in Nassau...
Pirate Night!


Pirates at Dinner. ?????

Escargot!!!



Pirates of the Caribbean Viewing on the Deck!




Mary Poppins: The Way to Find Your Room


CASTAWAY CAY!!!!!




Best Part of the Trip: SOFT SERVE COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM!!!




Why Are We Doing This????


What is Our Towel Animal Tonight????


NO!!! We Won't Leave!!!!



6 comments:

April said...

You look like you had a great time on your trip! I'm so impressed with the towel animals...maybe that it really what the "mess" in the linen closed is. A mad lion towel gone crazy! It mush disturb everyone else and that is why it looks the way that it does.
Loves!
April

April said...

Maybe that is what is happening to my linen closet! I must have a lion towel in there messing everything up...not 5 kids. Interesting. I'm so glad you went on your cruise to tell me that. It looks like you had a great time! Happy life for Amy! I'm so glad that you went outside of yourself and Utah to find the happiness in your life. You are the greatest!
April

Brooke S said...

Checking your pics makes me excited for my cruise! Woo-hoo for the Bahamas! 25 days and counting!

The Steele family said...

Looks like so much fun

Jami said...

I'm one of your blog "stalkers" (I know of you from Hale Theatre) and I just had to post and say how much fun your vacation looked. Good for you for going out on a limb and making some memories!!!

Kallie Olson said...

Man, I'm so jealous, I'll probably never get the chance to go on a cruise... oh well, I'm going to New York for choir tour and that will keep me content for a while :) LOVE YA!