Don't you think you're stalling, just a bit sheep-girl? It's already on my blog, but I'm sure people like all the juicy, romantical details.
And I would like some visible proof, ifyouknowwhatImean.
Let that be a lesson to you, Mrs. Keel... I mean, Miss Shreeve.:)
No one second guessed here! We are super excited.I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna look ok at 8 1/2 months prego, but hey, I'm sure something at Nordstroms will work just great!
Awww come on! We want the juicy details!!!
I believe you. Absolutely. That's just what I do.
WE BELIEVE!!! And we can't wait to hear all about "the moment" and see the bling!!! We're soooooo excited to have you in the family!! Love ya, The Robinsons Ron, Karlene, Whitney, Trek, Baylee and Brinley :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Don't you think you're stalling, just a bit sheep-girl? It's already on my blog, but I'm sure people like all the juicy, romantical details.
And I would like some visible proof, ifyouknowwhatImean.
Let that be a lesson to you, Mrs. Keel... I mean, Miss Shreeve.
:)
No one second guessed here! We are super excited.
I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna look ok at 8 1/2 months prego, but hey, I'm sure something at Nordstroms will work just great!
Awww come on! We want the juicy details!!!
I believe you. Absolutely. That's just what I do.
WE BELIEVE!!! And we can't wait to hear all about "the moment" and see the bling!!! We're soooooo excited to have you in the family!! Love ya, The Robinsons Ron, Karlene, Whitney, Trek, Baylee and Brinley :)
Post a Comment