
Wow. The week went by slowly. It did. It was a GREAT week, but by the time Saturday ended I was exhausted and cranky. HOWEVER- today has been fantastically fun and very refreshing! AND in a little over a week I'll be off on a Disney cruise! Yippee!!!
* Chelsea Ashton is in town visiting me!!! Yay! I haven't seen Chelsea for about two-and-a-half years and I LOVE the fact that we can pick up right where we left off. She's here till Wednesday morning and it's going to be a blast!
* Chuck is amazing and took care of dinner for Chelsea and me this afternoon. What a cute boy he is to make me and my dear friend Sunday dinner.
* The 20 + show was great this year. I can't express what it feels like to sing with such incredibly talented vocalists and musicians. It was magical. :-)
* McKensie is now ONE! I love that lil' baby!
* My friends Heidi and Becca are coming out to audition for my part in the B and B show. I'm really happy about that. I'd like to leave the role in good hands. :-) We'll see what happens!
* I got to do laundry tonight. I REALLY needed to do laundry.
* My bedroom is a mess, but it will be clean by the time I go to bed! I'm determined!
* I taught my first voice student this week... it was so much fun! I need to really hone in on my piano skills (oh yeah... remember that New Years Resolution?? HA) and then I'll be good to go!!
* MY GYM HAS FINALLY OPENED HERE IN ORLANDO!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! Right before I moved here I had purchased a bunch of personal training sessions in Utah. When I relocated here, I couldn't USE them because there was no 24 Hour Fitness. But, on Halloween, it opened and I am so excited to go cash in my sessions! AND they have a Pilates (YISSA!) class I wanna try. I think it'll be great fun!
* Yissa is having a baby in a month!!! YAY!
* It's almost time to play Christmas music! (JUDY GARLAND I'm hearing you!)
* I ordered some new music books for free on Amazon.com this week. I got the new Broadway version of "The Little Mermaid" and another "Singers Anthology" book. I'm a geek and I love it!
* I love funny YouTube videos. Good stuff.
* My roommates are fun. I love them.
* My pool is still awesome... even though I find it too cold to swim in now.
And now its bedtime. :-) Must sleep and be ready for a new week!!! Life is happy.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Sunday Sunshine!
Posted by
Amy
at
8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy, you're great! I wish I was going on a cruise in a little over a week... can I hide in your suitcase? I need a vacation, too! OK, so instead we'll just get together the next time you head out here to UT... then you can finally meet my girls!
Okay about the Christmas music...I was driving back Saturday night after a girls night out, and I deiced to turn on the radio and there was Christmas music playing. Apparently it will be going all the way til' Christmas non stop. I actually found it to be a little weird, being it was 11:30 at night and still 82 degrees. Anyway, I don't know if "they" are trying to make us think it is cool or something. Have fun on the cruise!!!
Nah, I started playing Christmas music a month ago! Go ahead, I dare you! Turn it on!
Post a Comment