Friday, September 26, 2008

Let's Chat...


OK all of my Office watching Blogger friends. :-) Let's discuss this season opener.

#1: YAY FOR PAM AND JIM GETTING ENGAGED! I would have liked something a little bit bigger and exciting, BUT the fact that it was so random and sprung on us in the parking lot of a gas station was so fun! I knew it would be coming, but it was abrupt. Good stuff. And I love kissing in the rain. Yep.

#2: Y'all are gonna have to go back and watch on NBC.com for this one... BUT I'm wondering if any of you noticed that the second time everyone gets on the scale Meredith's face is all red and puffy with sores all over it or something. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!?!?!?

#3: Ryan is the temp again. HA! And Kelly- ah- Kelly kills me. I'm so curious what Ryan's agenda is with being nice to her again...

#4: I want to see Michael at the OB-GYN with Jan. HA!

#5: Kevin cracks me up. I love him. "You think I'm retarded???"

#6: Could Michael be more of an idiot??? We all know that he is... but I wanted to shoot him when he tore up those tickets that Holly had!!! I want them together. Bah.

#7: I'm a bit disturbed by Dwight and Angela's text messaging sparked romps in the warehouse. I don't want Andy and Angela together... but now I am feeling sorry for crazy Andy. All he wants is that magical wedding. :-)

#8: We had a GREAT Office night party here at my house. THANKS to Chuck, Lindsey, Tyler, Rita, Mark, Adam, Andrea, Hannah, and Keith!!! The food was great, we laughed a lot, and we LOVED seeing The Office back on NBC!!!! YAY!!!

Funny side note: About 5 minutes before the show started Chuck accidentally pushed a random button on one of our three remotes that knocked the signal off the TV. PANIC. Sheer panic. Thanks to Adam for saving us from that would-be tragedy. ;-)

And now- POLITICS.

I don't discuss politics on my blog. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I am fascinated with this whole election and have waited for these debates to start for weeks. A lot of the stuff still goes over my head. I still have so much to learn about the way our country works- economics, foreign policies, etc etc etc... BUT I am just really excited to be living in a "swing state" during this election. It's most likely the most important election we've ever had.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally noticed Meredith's red face! I even turned to Steve and said, "What is up with Meredith's face?!" It looked like a really, really bad sunburn in the blistering stage or something like that. I was fully expecting a storyline that told us what happened--maybe it got cut??

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

We LOVED Office night. We are planning on still holding it at our house while you are having a blast and a half in Utah. Tell Chuck that we would love to see him if he wants to come!

Kallie Olson said...

So I had to work on Thursday, but I was able to watch in Friday, I made one of my friends record it for me :) hehe loved it!

Trever and Heather said...

Hooray for The Office and I'm SOOOO glad that they showed us what happened over the summer this time!

Brooke said...

I LOVE that show!