#1 : The Bananas were in my bed. Why? We don't know. But we took a picture. I love bananas.
#2: This week the B and B stage said goodbye to a 14 year tradition. Last night was Four For a Dollar's last show there at the Studios. Sniffle. I seriously don't know what we as a cast are going to do without their music to warm up to before every show. Doug, Marshall, Sammy, and Andrew- We'll miss you!!!! But this is sunshine because they had fourteen great years at the stage, and they're LOVED! ANYWAY...
The last show begins...
The last show ends...
#3: I come to Utah in one week and two days. Did you hear that people? I CAN NOT WAIT. Have I mentioned that before?
#4: Conference weekend is two weeks away. I LOVE conference weekend!
#5: This week I lead an amazingly successful enrichment activity at my house. We had 22 girls there (a record!) and they got to know one another on a one-on-one level and it was fantastic!!! We have GREAT girls in the ward this "semester." (The ward changes over every semester because of the college program here at Disney...)
#6: I come to Utah in one week and two days. Did you hear that people? I CAN NOT WAIT. Have I mentioned that before?
#7: THE OFFICE STARTS THIS WEEK. THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIISSSSSSS WEEEK, my friends!!!! Bring on Jim, Pam, Michael, and Jan and Dwight and EVERYONE!!! Oh! I LOVE THE OFFICE!
#8: My retainer makes me happy. It keeps my teeth straight. I love it.
#9: Facebook keeps me in contact with so many old friends. It's seriously so great.
#10: I swam in my pool twice in less than 24 hours this week. It was AMAZING. The water is so warm and gah- I LOVE Florida! (That part of it anyway...)
#11: I come to Utah in one week and two days. Did you hear that people? I CAN NOT WAIT. Have I mentioned that before?
#12: I love cereal. I hardly ever eat it anymore, but Friday I ran out of oatmeal, what I ALWAYS eat for breakfast, and I treated myself to cereal. I think cereal is my favorite food. And pizza. And ice cream. Yes.
#13: I still am really happy about that book I made Chuck. He loves it and I love it and it makes us happy.
#14: I thought that Stride Sweet Cinnamon gum had been discontinued. I haven't found it anywhere for weeks. HOWEVER, last night in Wal-Mart the blessed stuff was right there at the check out. I stocked up.
#15: Chuck is a good boy. He is. He's always working so hard to serve other people and it's amazing. I love it.
#16: I come to Utah in one week and two days. Did you hear that people? I CAN NOT WAIT. Have I mentioned that before?
#17: My car insurance is due Oct.9. I'm sure there's something good about that... ;-)
#18: I do five less shows this week than normal because of that FAME thing. Awesome.
#19- The Final Sunshine of the Evening: I had a good week. It was busy and I didn't sleep as much as I should have, but I had a GREAT week. I was VERY blessed by Heavenly Father to get through the work week. I really feel as if He's sustaining me through all the monotony and everything else that seemed so hard and unbearable just two weeks ago. I honestly FEEL the same way that I did a few weeks ago, but the emotion behind it all has been controlled and I've been able to really focus on the positive aspects of my profession here at the mouse place. For that I am REALLY REALLY thankful. :-)
Yep... so that's it for tonight. My life is good.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Sunday Sunshine
Posted by
Amy
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Seriously.
Seriously?
I still get that feeling that 2 very different worlds of mine have collided every time I am reminded that you are dating Chuck Keeler.
Worlds. Collided.
Advice #1: Keep wearing that retainer! I stopped right after we got married because it doesn't really get you in "the mood" to make out with someone when you're wearing a retainer. But now my bottom teeth are a little crooked, and then I started grinding my teeth when all of this year's stress hit me and had to get a mouth guard because my retainer will no longer fit in my mouth. But it costs the same as a retainer- and my bottom teeth are no straighter than they were 3 years ago.
Advice #2: A mouth guard may indeed be less sexy than a retainer.
Advice #3: It may be wise to actually wear your retainer at ALL times when Chuck's around until after you're married- it would probably hinder the make-out sessions a bit....
I am glad you had a good week!
Also, 1 week 1 day til you guys get here. I CAN'T WAIT!
So Miss Amy, sorry I haven't called you back about the toy. I went out of town for a bit and forgot, until my son pulled out his favorite toy and I saw how its eyes had slowly turned dark greenish brown and I rembered. I need to get a new rattle!! However, I might have some good news for you on the BYU Football ticket front if you don't mind being my date!! Give me a call if you still need one!
Again, can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment