Oh Amy, I am sooo jealous!! I never thought I would miss Utah, but I miss it terribly!!! Probably because I moved to a land of one season too and I am sick and tired of the hot weather and the brown land, and the NO trees, except for weird cactus and palm trees!!! I want to be in Utah with you right now!! I want to see the fall colors and take a drive in the canyon and meet you for dinner, and the list goes on and on!! I miss you tons!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you to be able to go home! Utah just lets me breath more easily. Plus, I NEVER get lost there. Stupid back roads in Florida!
Are we having a girls night?
I am excited for you guys to be in Utah!!! (Did Chuck tell you that I requested you bring Beauty and the Beast, if in fact you do own it!!)
:) I'm excited!!!
Oh Amy, I am sooo jealous!! I never thought I would miss Utah, but I miss it terribly!!! Probably because I moved to a land of one season too and I am sick and tired of the hot weather and the brown land, and the NO trees, except for weird cactus and palm trees!!! I want to be in Utah with you right now!! I want to see the fall colors and take a drive in the canyon and meet you for dinner, and the list goes on and on!! I miss you tons!
Post a Comment