Eating dinner in my bedroom on a Sunday afternoon... that's about the height of excitement in my life right now. Ha. But hey- at least I have a really fantastic dress on. :-)
OK- so here are AMY'S THOUGHTS ON A SATURDAY MORNING:
I was seriously disappointed in tropical storm Fay. I don't want to be insensitive here because I know that hurricanes are scary and dangerous things and they have really ruined the lives of some people, but can't a girl from the desert experience SOMETHING tropical-like while she's in FL?? I tell ya, we have worse rain EVERY day at 4 PM here in Orlando than what Fay brought to us. The only difference is that it drizzled for a few days, whereas normally it DOWNPOURS for about a half hour and then clears out. Anyway, there were obviously other areas that were REALLY effected, but here at Disney, Fay was a huge disappointment. Hmph. Now we have Hanna to watch out for... and as long as she doesn't hurt my friends, house, or car, I wouldn't complain about seeing her... (Am I just asking for a lightening bolt or WHAT??? Sheesh...)
Anyway... here are some pics of what I saw of Fay. Tourists are DUMB. Hello folks, big tropical storm predicted for today's weather... "Let's go to Disneyworld!" Here they all are- poncho-ed out.
This was the coolest part of Fay. The night the storm was the worst, the sky was this crazy purple orangey color that I have never seen. Eerie!
The Davelines are here! Yippee! Many of you know my friends Adam and Andrea Daveline. They are rehearsing for Finding Nemo right now and came to see the show on Thursday. I am so so happy to have them here! YAY!
Uh hem... THIS is what I am SUPER excited for:
Yes my friends, The Office returns in just three weeks. I basically can't stand the wait. OFFICE NIGHT IS BACK IN SESSION!!!! (COME BACK ANDREW AND KRISTI!!!!)
I am also happy to announce that Olive Garden is featuring, once again, and for a limited time only, The Never Ending Pasta Bowl. I have greatly reduced the amount of times I eat out in a month, and because of this, I am allowing myself to indulge. Yummy.
I'm on week 4 of The Biggest Loser Workout. It still works. I'm telling you, try it.
In four weeks and two days I get my vacation to Utah. THANK HEAVEN. I really, REALLY, can not wait! I desperately need a break.
Let's see, what else? Hmmmmmm. Nope, I got nothin'.
Except: Thank heaven for Saturdays!!!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Thoughts of a Saturday Morning
Posted by
Amy
at
10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It's a long holiday weekend too!
Hope you have a good trip to Utah!
I am very happy that the Office is going to be coming back on. that has to be the best show ever.
Soooo, Myles found an advertisement with Mickey on it and he came running to me YELLING "MICKEY, MICKEY, MICKEY, CHUCK, MAMY, MICKEY" It was so funny! I really can't believe the child puts the three of you together. How funny. I didn't think he would even remember Disneyworld, but apparently I was wrong. So cute.
Yay for The Office!! Oh and I love Andrea! She probably doesn't remember me persay, but she would know the last name haha :)And I'm way excited for you to come home for a bit! We will have to go shopping :)
How do I publish videos on my blog, just through blogger. I can't get it to work.
hey! I can't wait for the office! Wish we could watch it and laugh our facces off together! Love you, you hot sweet thing!
I'm excited to see you when you come to Utah soon!!! Let me know what your schedule is like.
Okay, we cannot wait for "The Office" to start either! I hope that it is not a disappointment at all!!!! We can't wait for Never Ending Pasta Bowl!
Post a Comment