Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy One Year to Me!


Today marks
ONE YEAR
of my working for Walt Disney World!


My contract started July 29 last year (even though I didn't really start in show for a few weeks later) . How crazy fast time goes. I really can't even comprehend that all that was a year ago, and honestly, it puts in perspective for me how short a year really is. When I was a kid a year seemed like an eternity, and now it seems like nothing at all. I never expected to stay here as long as I have... so YAY for me!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats! It looks like you really do have the funnest job. I know my daughter is jealous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, darlin! Can't believe it's been a whole year. Post a picture of your cool 1-year Steamboat Willy name badge pin!
-Chuck

Harper said...

:)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Isn't it strange how time flies? It is amazing how much happens in a year!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Isn't it strange how time flies? It is amazing how much happens in a year!

Laurel and David Lowe said...

A whole year already? Really?! That's insane!! Oh, and Happy Bertday to you!! I'll call you soon!

Kallie Olson said...

lol yay for a year!!! :)