
Hello. This is my Secret Platinum Brazilian Cherry deodorant. It smells fresh, is totally girly, and it keeps me dry while I play princess. (OK- THAT'S a lie... as if ANYTHING could keep one dry while performing OUTSIDE in the Florida heat and humidity... but that's besides the point...)
So who knows what I was doing Monday night when I turned to see Chuck, with his sheepish grin, not just SNIFFING my deodorant, but putting it on! You'd think my first thought would be "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Hairy boy armpits in MY deodorant!!!" But somehow it didn't phase me because it so so freaking hilarious. Ah how I wish I would have pulled out my camera to capture the SOOOOOOOOOO not manly moment. HA HA HA!
I guess I act like a crazy loon 90% of the time... He's allowed to make me laugh sometimes as well.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
A Boy and His Girl's Deodorant
Posted by
Amy
at
10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That stuff smells amazing.
That stuff smells amazing.
Oh YEAH?! Guess who ran out of deodrant and instead of telling me and being sneaky about using a substitue, left big huge hairs all over MINE??!! Let me just say it takes me a lot longer to go through deodrant than Dan and I was on a stick that had a good smell and he finished it off in a week. Now I'm onto the stinky one I had in reserve and guess who'll be finishing it off while I try a new Brazilina Cherry-scented one. Yeah. You guessed it. Stinkin' men.
That's funny. Sometimes I use my husbands manly musk deoderant. I just recently vowed to myself I would stop it! How un attractive must it be for him to cozy up to me and all of a sudden smell the manly musk! I never even thought about it, because when I smell it on myself, I just think of him. LOL. How weird am I?!
hahahaha!!!! I have totally caught Travis doing the exact same thing! He now prefers my Soft and Dri!!! I guess it doesn't really matter if he smells like a girl because then people will think he is cool and has been snuggling one!
Hahahaha that's awesome! Makes me think of what Matt has done with some things that just arn't meant to do what he used them for... don't ask... haha (If that makes any sense at all, I'm sure you get my drift)
Trever's dad has used Secret since the day he married Vickie. Weird, but it works.
Happy Birthday!
lol So Yissa was telling mom about this blog and she was saying something about how she knew Steve would never use her deoderant and she would never use his.. then you hear Steve from the computer saying actually... haha it was so funny! I guess it was just a one time thing though ;)
Post a Comment