Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Sunshine: Little Happies


Little Happies- and Randoms:

1. I wore my new Shabby Apple dress today. I LOVE it!!! It took an hour or so to feel sure that I loved it, but I DO!!! It's adorable.

Allow me to be candid for a minute: I have become REALLY lazy when it comes to dressing up and taking care of myself. 80% of my life is spent either with no makeup and in gym clothes, or in gym clothes with left over stage makeup and my hair in a ponytail at the top of my head (My bedtime hairdo for those who know what that looks like... Hilly and Laurel...) Another 15% is spent in PJs or in costume at my stage, and that last 5% is spent actually being "put together." SAD SAD SAD and PATHETIC!!! However, and I think this is a record folks, for TWO DAYS in a row I woke up, dressed up, did my hair and makeup... IT FELT WONDERFUL!!! This weekend just reminded me how much I DO love dressing up and making an effort to look pretty! Now if I could just motivate myself during the week after shows... HA. HA. HA.

2. There's this squirrel that lives on my street. I'll call him Wilbur. He's crazy. Every time I drive past the house on the corner he DARTS of in front of me, ends up underneath my car, and disappears! WHERE DOES HE GO? IT ALWAYS HAPPENS!

3. I think I'm getting a new calling at church... stay tuned.

4. MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY! I'm turning 27. Funny that I never pictured myself single and working at 27. I guess I always just had the plan of being married by 22, and having at least 2 or 3 kids by now. Ha. Nope, I'm content with my life and excited to be in my "late twenties." I do, however, feel that my body is falling apart. That's a shame. Sigh.

5. There's this intersection here in Orlando by Sea World and International Drive. EVERY time, AND I AM NOT KIDDING, EVERY time I am at this intersection I see this weird car... it's a sedan with trinkets glued ALL over it. The thing is seriously COVERED in randomness. COULD ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?!?!?! Why does this car hang out at that intersection, and WHY is it covered in STUFF?? I need to get a picture.

6. I only do two shows tomorrow. Love that.

7. My birthday is Friday- did I mention that? I'm going to Cheesecake Factory. YUM.

8. The cruise has been postponed... BUT we're gonna catch the next one that comes up for cast discount!

9. Sophie took a minor beating this weekend. Sniffle. But all is well and I am thankful for the wonderful, honest, and sweet girl who is willing to fix her.


10. Only FIVE MONTHS till I can get a new phone! My toilet phone only has to last that much longer. PLEASE BLESS!

11. I like fruit and cottage cheese.

12. Sometimes I act like a little girl. I giggle like one. I run around like one. Such was the experience in the cultural hall of the church last night. (See the picture at the top of the post.) Most of the time Chuck just stands there shaking his head, but every so often he'll break out in an Amy impression. Kills me. He's funny. And cute. And makes me laugh.

13. I am a good basketball player!!! WHO KNEW?!?!?! Ha ha. Well, see, a certain stage that I work at bought me a basketball hoop to toss a certain item in during my quick change. And I'm good! Love it.

14. My birthday is on Friday.

15. Chuck and I went to Carrabbas on Friday. I LOVE CARRABBAS. Have y'all been there?

16. Tomorrow is Monday. A new week. I really can't believe how quickly time flies.

OK- time for bed. Loves to everyone. Happy Sunday!

10 comments:

Kallie Olson said...

I love sunday sunshine blogs :) sorry about sophie!

Kallie Olson said...

Oh, and I would just like you to know that apparently I'm TAN!! lol at least for me.. that's what my friends said when she told me "You're tan! Well... for Kallie" :)

Trever and Heather said...

Wait- when's your birthday? I thought it was sometime this month... let us know when it is for crying out loud! You can't keep these things to yourself you know.

Laurel and David Lowe said...

Haha! I had a perfect image in my mind of you and your bedtime hair and jammies! All three of us used to wear our hair like that. Too bad my hair is too short to put it up anymore. Wah! Oh, and I miss you!

Ashlee said...

So guess who Nate (my boyfriend) so randomly met and somehow put together that we knew each other......JAMIE PATTERSON! Weird huh? I don't think I've even seen her since Junior High.

Trever and Heather said...

Just found the LHS '98 reunion site- it was very fun to see what everyone was up to and I knew that you'd love it too...

http://www.laytonhighschool98.blogspot.com/

Melissa Garn said...

YOUR body's falling apart?! Try having twins destory your stomach so completely that when you go in for your annual pap the doctor says, "Wow! Those twins sure did a number on your stomach. You know that no matter how many sit-ups you do that will never go away without surgery." Oh really? Who knew.
If I were you, I'd buy a bikini for my birthday and were it to the mall!! :) Ha, Ha! Happy Birthday this week!

Anonymous said...

amy shreeve... i love you and am so glad you are doing well. you are the best person on earth.

Kristy said...

I love Fruit and cottage cheese too, that sounds so good right now. Can you make husbands do a midnight run to the grocery store even if you aren't pregnant? Also, If you threaten to cancel your cell service I would bet they GIVE you a new phone now! Try it, I dare you! And.... you have to get the guacamole appitizer at cheesecake factory!!!! WELL WORTH THE 10 BUCKS!

Lacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amy! I hope you have a good one and enjoy The Cheescake Factory! I can't believe we are 27-CRAZY. Anyway, I love reading your blog. You are darling. Enjoy your day!