Hello dear amy! I thought of you tonight! I sang in the good old Layton park with your friend Michelle Blake (I think that is her last name) Anyway - she is SO cute and so nice and amazing! I wish you could have been there too! We both talked about how great we think you are.
Lindsay is my new best friend. I mean, how often do you click on the comments on someone's blog and find a super nice message about yourself?! Also, Lindsay is also so cute and nice and amazing. She sang bee-you-tifully tonight. I just wish you would have been there! Come visit--I miss you!
3 comments:
How is she doing?
Hello dear amy! I thought of you tonight! I sang in the good old Layton park with your friend Michelle Blake (I think that is her last name) Anyway - she is SO cute and so nice and amazing! I wish you could have been there too! We both talked about how great we think you are.
Lindsay is my new best friend. I mean, how often do you click on the comments on someone's blog and find a super nice message about yourself?! Also, Lindsay is also so cute and nice and amazing. She sang bee-you-tifully tonight. I just wish you would have been there! Come visit--I miss you!
Post a Comment