Kristy tagged me... and I actually did this little thing a few months back... so I'm posting it again with some changes :-)
20 Years Ago:
1988- I was 6. Sooooooo I was living in my Heather Drive house, in the first grade with my favorite teacher ever, Susan Firmage, and I spent my time playing My Little Ponies and house with my sister. I also got in trouble at school for talking too much all the time. Once (or probably several times...) Mrs.Firmage made me stay in from recess with my head on the desk because I was talking too much during class. I was crushed that I had let my teacher down.
10 Years Ago:
July 1998-It was summer time- right before my senior year. My grandparents were getting ready to celebrate their 50th anniversary with the family in Hawaii the following month. If I had my journals here I could tell you exactly what I was doing... but honestly- I was probably just doing summertime things with Heather, Melissa, Aubrey, Licia, and April. Any of y'all remember what was going on summer of '98???
5 Years Ago:
July 2003- I was in the middle of my last summer at The Playmill. My heart had literally just been ripped to shreds by an unnamed person and I spent WAY too much of my time listening to Faith Hill's "CRY." I was living with Laurel and Hillary, and spending all of my spare time whining about men to, and with Brenna. Despite how it sounds, it was one of my favorite summers EVER. Love to the Playmill cast of 2003.
3 Years Ago:
July 2005- I was working YASE and Education Week at BYU to make money for my final year of school. I was bumming at Andrea's house for about a month and spent lots of time listening to her Devin woes. We ate LOTS of BYU creamery ice cream that summer. YUM!
1 Year Ago:
July 2007- I had just finished a callback with Disney for Belle in the "Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage" show. I was told nothing would be open till February so I was just chilling in Salt Lake working in the box office at Hale and casually looking for other jobs. Paul had just left for Nauvoo (We'd been dating for a couple months...) and I was just feeling a little restless about everything in my life. A few weeks later everything changed when I moved to Florida...
So Far This Year:
I have been working in Beauty and the Beast (750+ shows to date), I've done lots of special events, and I have had lots of visitors- Justin, Mom, Grandma, Lindsey, Nikki, Becca, Kallie, Brie, Emily, Gail, Travis and Kristy, Biff, Brett, McKensie, Chuck's grandparents and cousins... wow. Lots of people love you when you're in Florida!!
Yesterday:
I did five shows at Beauty and the Beast and then went to see Get Smart with Chuck at the Downtown Disney movie theatre. I was tired and a little cranky, but he still put up with me.
Today:
I woke up at 8:15, showered, went to church at 10, bore my testimony, LOVED Relief Society, came home and hung with Chuck and the roomies, took a little nap, make peach cobbler for Break the Fast, WENT to Break the Fast, went to Chuck's new house, came home and cleaned up the kitchen... and NOW I am blogging. Exciting day.
Tomorrow:
I don't work till 5 so I will get up, putter around a bit, clean my room and the rest of the house that needs it, I'll go to Costco and put gas in my car, I'll go to the gym, and then I'll go do two shows at B a B. Then I'll go find some random boy to hang out with...
In the Next Year:
Wouldn't y'all like to know :-)
Monday, July 07, 2008
Years Ago...
Posted by
Amy
at
12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I do want to know! You are soooo crazy and I know you're hiding somethin.. or something you're up to is fishy... ;) love you!
Yay! I made the blog! That was an incredible summer, Amy! Love you so much! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment