This 4th of July was, of course, different from those I am used to. I missed playing with my mom's family in the Layton Park. I missed the orchestra and fireworks in the amphitheatre. And I ESPECIALLY missed hearing "God Bless the USA" and sobbing through it after the fireworks have finished. HOWEVER- THIS is what I experience for my 4th of July at the Magic Kingdom:
... Not bad, eh? It was a wonderful day- great for making memories of what is likely my only, or one of my only, July 4ths in Orlando.
Ah yes, and now for the "WHAT I ATE ON THE 4TH OF JULY THIS YEAR" portion of my post... drumroll, please:
3 slices of French Toast
1 English muffin
First Watch Potatoes
1 "The Works" Omelet
1 string cheese stick
1 large bowl of vanilla ice cream smothered in chocolate sauce
TONS of "7 layer dip" and chips
1 can of root beer
2 4th of July sugar cookies
1 hot dog with LOTS of mustard, relish, and ketchup
1 cheeseburger with loads of mustard, relish, ketchup, and a tomato
1 root beer float
Thank heaven for my job where I sweat like a crazy woman and for my wonderful new gym habits. All that will be worked off in no time...

... Off to the Magic Kingdom with go with Brandon, Chip, and Lindsey for the fireworks!










2 comments:
It looks like you're schnoodling- ah schnoodling...
Thank you for making me a part of your digestion, or should I say INdigestion. OH yeah, and it looks like you're leaning. Love, Yissa
Post a Comment