Pregnant pictures again? What did I ever do to you? I so cannot wait until you are pregnant and retaining water and sweaty. Do get a move on. Your biological clock is ticking, don't you know.
Also- good thing you have no preggie pictures of me, you out-of-the-country-for-my-best-friends-entire-pregnancy MEANIE. Which reminds me- you still haven't given me Ava's present that you got in Hong Kong...
I got married in that temple! It is a good temple to get married in! ;) Except it would be OK for anyone to get married in the Florida temple so I can go back to bubba gumps! hahaha
7 comments:
Pregnant pictures again? What did I ever do to you? I so cannot wait until you are pregnant and retaining water and sweaty. Do get a move on. Your biological clock is ticking, don't you know.
duh... you didn't have a pic of me on there! I know I make you happy ;) hehe jk
:D Kallie :D
Yeah, what Aubrey said.
Funny- I was just pleased to be included! Oh Mitzi- she'll be the one to greet you when you die... that IS Mitzi, right?
Suddenly I'm not so sure, I'm starting to get your cats and Trever's cats confused. He had two cats who were Siamese- Simon and Matilda.
Also- good thing you have no preggie pictures of me, you out-of-the-country-for-my-best-friends-entire-pregnancy MEANIE. Which reminds me- you still haven't given me Ava's present that you got in Hong Kong...
I agree with almost all the things you love, except, cats? Really?
I got married in that temple! It is a good temple to get married in! ;) Except it would be OK for anyone to get married in the Florida temple so I can go back to bubba gumps! hahaha
Post a Comment