Things I Could/Should Do, But Don't:
* Work on my audition song book. It has needed serious revamping for months.
* PRACTICE those songs in my audition song book.
* Read. Ensign, scriptures, a romantical Nicholas Sparks book... whatever.
* Float around my pool so as to get what I can a tan- which for me is still pale. BUT the dang sun won't come out this morning...
* Clean.
* Eat. I'll do this one. I like food.
And now that I have typed about all this, I guess there's nothing to do BUT do some of it. Yep. That was a productive morning in blogging. And this post makes me sound quite pathetic. Awesome.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Not Working Till 5
Posted by
Amy
at
9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All of those things sound pretty good... but DO NOT TAN! I'm telling you... I live in SoCal so I know it's tempting.
But don't destroy your beautiful skin!!!! Sunless Tanning Oil can do orangeless wonders these days. I use it twice a week!!!!
Ok... back to regularly scheduled programs....
I never do what I should--especially reading scriptures. I do hope you read Nicolas Sparks instead. Call me devil's advocate.
Post a Comment