Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Night With a Boy


... Who lets me make him do girly things.

FOOT BATHS

(With salt beads, exfoliating scrubs, the works!)


He's going to kill me for this post.

4 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Adam only lets me do the girly night thing until I start going for his eyebrows with my tweezers.

I can't wait to move down and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy said...

hahahaha ok, that is hilarious! way to go Chuck! He must really like you, I still can't get Trav to go for a pedicure... What are your tricks? Maybe I should have tried while we were dating

Aubrey said...

Maybe a pedicure would help Dan's feet, but they need lots of "cure". Once he let me do those Mary Kay hand softening regimes on his sandpaper hands. He liked it. It didn't help sandpaper hands though.

Tiff said...

BWAHHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!

CHUCK!

*pointing and laughing*