
Well, technically it's Monday now, but I wanted to make sure I got a good Sunshine post in tonight.
First of all, it's Fathers Day. The post below fully explains the love I have for my Daddy and for all the things he's done for me in my almost 27 years of life. He is one of the most hard working and giving men I have met in my entire life, and I am so thankful for that example. Anyway- read the next post and you'll see my whole Fathers Day tribute.
Continuing:
I love days when church just fills ya up and makes ya happy! I had such a day.
I spent a lot of my day pondering how wonderful it is that I know that I am a daughter of our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful that I can wake up every day knowing the things that I know, and that I actually have a path and direction to follow in my daily life. I never have to question where I came from, why I am here, or where I am going, because I KNOW. I know that I have the divine qualities of my Father, and I know that there is limitless potential in the person that I am. I am so blessed to know that the choices I am making here are blessing me eternally, and that when I stumble, the Savior is right there to pick me back up and keep me going. I cannot comprehend not knowing these things. They are such an innate part of me at this point of my life, that to understand what it would be like to NOT know these things is incomprehensible.
In my current situation I am surrounded by people who deal with the very things I cannot comprehend. At times I ache to tell them (and it's my duty to) of their divine existence, I want to explain to them the blessings that come into a life of obedience and faith. I want to show them who they can become and make them aware of how genuinely happy a person can be.
I am blessed.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday Sunshine
Posted by
Amy
at
12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy, you are amazing! I think it is one to BE blessed and another to recognize those blessings.....i sometimes overlook them and as i have been dealing with life, i have wondered how people face their trials without the truths the gospel provides. Our testimonies are such a foundation for us and the choices we make. Keep making good choices! :)
Post a Comment