Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Project


This was my project for the week. And while it didn't turn out EXACTLY as I planned, (I didn't have some key pictures and I wanted to type the journaling...), I was pretty happy with the outcome. So, here it is, my "Little Brown Paper Bag Book" for my daddy on Fathers Day:













THIS is my favorite page of all. Thanks to Chuck and his Photoshop skills, and my brilliance, I created this "Speed Chuckie, Speed!" page. When I was a kid my daddy would "drive crazy" down Ash Drive in Layton on the way to our house. So, if you'll notice, the map is of that area of Layton, the car is our old Honda, and inside are mine and my daddy's faces. HA! He laughed. I laughed. It is funny!











The End.

7 comments:

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Now that is awesome! I wish I did something that nice for my dad!
It turned out very nice!!

The Steele family said...

Good job that is so cute. look how crafty you are

Trever and Heather said...

Very very good job Amy- I loved it and it brought tears to my eyes and I'm not even your Dad. Ah, Chuck- who would've thunk?!?

joel and laura michelle said...

that is precious!

joel and laura michelle said...

that is precious!

Aubrey said...

What a cute daddy you have. I think your project is better because you hand-wrote it--it's more special that way. And why wouldn't you want to keep calling Chuck "Chuck" when it was what you called your awesome dad? I still remember him helping me water ski better. He's so nice.

Anonymous said...

This kinda reminds me of what I did for my mom for Christmas except it wasn't as crafty because I didn't have a whole lot of time to do it! I got her one of those Thank you mom books and put a bunch of pictures in it that went with the sayings, you need to see it! It looks very nice :) Love ya!
:D Kallie :D