I have recently rediscovered the joy of Saturdays. It has been months since I've had Saturday off, and now, because the other-person-who-plays-the-role-I-do (what? There's another one?????) wanted to trade, I have Saturdays AND Sundays off.
HOW BLESSED AM I TO BE IN THE WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT AND HAVE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY OFF???
Wow. My life is cooooooool.
Summer Saturdays are good for:
* Brunch at Perkins, First Watch, Cracker Barrel, Dennys... you get the point...
* Sleeping in.
* Lifetime movies that are poorly acted and yet you still are drawn in and watch them.
* Long needed and deserved pedicures.
* Making out. Shut up.
* Doing laundry.
* Making the outside of the house look pretty while wearing a cute little dress and getting some sun.
* Staring at the pool that's growing black algae yet still looks so appealing...
* Making grilled cheese sandwiches.
* Ponytails on the top of your head.
* Cleaning your room.
* Managing your finances.
* Vegetating and finding old reruns of American Idol Season 2. Yeah.
* Swimming in the algae pool till 11 PM.
* Singing at the top of your lungs because no one is home at the house you share with five other girls.
I love Saturdays.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Saturdays are Good For...
Posted by
Amy
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment