This morning- at 8 AM- the ward had a service activity at the temple. I'm not gonna lie, the idea of getting up and being somewhere at 8 AM on a SATURDAY didn't really thrill me. HOWEVER, I found myself pleasantly awake and chipper at 7 this morning when I rose to get myself there. I love mornings. Did y'all know that? I am a morning person. Yep. Love 'em. ANYWAY- so off to the temple I went!
Good morning Orlando Temple!


Chuck and Tawnya- Look at that teamwork!

Now here's a good story:
Thursday night we had Enrichment at my house. This girl in my ward had some super cute white shoes that I REALLY wanted. She told me that she got them "somewhere in the Florida Mall." So don't you worry, my friends, I dragged Chuck to the Florida Mall (and may I add that this mall is NOT in the least bit SMALL) after the service activity this morning and made him go through every possible store where these...
... could be found. He sure is a good sport. Two hours, one fight on a bench, a dipped cone, and some time in the foot massaging rigs in Brookstone later, I was one happy girl, and he was just happy to have made it through the ordeal. It was a good day.
Chuck's self-portrait of his reaction to my obsession with the new shoes. Ha. Good stuff.




5 comments:
I used to be a morning person too! That changed when Trav changed jobs and doesn't get home until 2 AM and when we got TV service. I think the best time to wake up is 7:30, and hurry and get everything done so I can play the rest of the day!!!
Anyway, the Orlando Temple is beautiful. and those shoes are a close second!!!
I have red shoes just like that. Love. :)
What! Not pink shoes! I'm shocked...Steve and Nathan would be too! Love, Yissa
I don't think I have seen 7 am in years. I am soooo amazed that you can do the morning thing. Ugh, just thinking about mornings makes me want to go to sleep.
Ha very nice! I agree with Melissa... they're not pink ;);) They are way cute too! I LOVE mornings! :P I can stay up really late and still get up early in the morning! Mornings are so peaceful! LOVE EM'!
:D Kallie :D
Post a Comment