Friday, May 16, 2008

Day One in Utah!

Whenever I go to Utah I fill my time to the second with friends, family, food, and sometimes I get a little sleep in too. Day One of this Utah trip was fantastic!

Lindsey and me at BYU... eating one of my favorite things... BYU CREAMERY ICE CREAM!!


Glorious-ness in an ice cream cup. Raspberry and Cream Cheese and Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. I LOVE MY LIFE.


Sentimental Amy stands at the door of the KMB on the BYU campus. This is where she spent 3/4 of her time while at BYU. It's being torn down any time now. Sniffle.


On the steps where she'd rest during YA rehearsals.


Yet ANOTHER one of my favorite things: Costa Vida chicken salad... yummy.


Ooooo! ANOTHER FAVORITE: Pellet ice. Yum.


At lunch with Justin and Lindsey


Showing off the motorcycle...


A trip to see Andrea- who is due in two weeks!


And lastly, Girls Night with my high school girlfriends...


Ava (Heather's little girl) became a KID in the last few months since I saw her. So cute.


And the capstone of my day was playing Rock Band with these girls... oh how I love y'all. :-)
(DISCLAIMER: This was my first time ever... I am really bad... I know it. Ha ha ha.)

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Amy? I love ya... but you SUCK at Rock Band. LOL

Jamie said...

Oh man...that was fun! Sorry the camera was so shaky during the Rock Band stuff. I was laughing pretty hard! You girls ROCK!!!

Trevor said...

To be fair, though, that son IS pretty hard on the drums. Yes, I'm a big enough geek that I recognized the song.

Laurel and David Lowe said...

WHAT?!?! You were in Provo and didn't call me!!! That's it, we're officially in a fight! (Not really, though) Oh, and I'll probably see you at Ben's reception. Yay!