I love being home. I love seeing friends. I love hanging with friends. I love talking so much that my throat it a little raw at the end of the day. It makes me happy.
It's 7 AM right now... what am I doing up blogging? Weird. ANYWAY- yesterday was fantastic. I don't have pictures of the first event of the day because I am not so smart and left my memory card in my computer and couldn't take pictures. Lame. Ah well.
Soooooooooooo the day began when I met Hilly at her house and we went to Wingers. I LOVE WINGERS. I LOVE THEIR STICKY FINGERS. So I ate ate ate. Then we continued on do our "Pretty Girl Day" where each of us had our hair cut and colored and came out looking fabulous! (By the way- THANK YOU for all the suggestions on hair people! Now I wanna try them all! I ended up going to this girl is Salt Lake that Hilly had used before. She was great, in a convenient location for me, and yeah- I was really happy with the way it turned out. Anyway...)
Continuing on...
My mom and I headed to Hale in West Valley to see Annie Get Your Gun... where, just like last year at this time, (only in a different costume...) I found THIS:

I absolutely loved the show. I was so proud to see my fellow MDTer Debra up there being fabulous, and seeing Cy, Michelle, and Paul on that stage made me sentimental for the good ol' days of life at Hale. And for my friends. Sigh. I miss my friends like crazy. ANYWAY- afterwards WHAT did I do again? Oh eat. You'd think I'd been stuck on an island in China for eight months again with the way I've been eating...
Chili's chips and salsa and the chocolate shake. Mmmmm.

2 comments:
Hey- It was good to talk to you today! My internet is working again, so hopefully I will post tomorrow, but I am having to much fun catching up on everyone. Those videos of rock band were hilarious! I am so sad you were all having fun without me. Miss you!
Amy! Looks like it was fun being in Utah again. I have to say the poster for Annie Get Your Gun looked alot, and I mean ALOT, like you. I thought it was your show until I read what you wrote. Anyway, nice to see you're happy. Take care,
Moroni
Post a Comment