Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My New Aspiration


This may sound silly to y'all... but there is this unexplained part of my life where, when I say that I am going to do something, it just happens. I say, "I think I'll be in Young Ambassadors at BYU," it happens. "I think I will work for Disney," it happens. Etc. Etc. Etc. So now my new dream is much bigger and will actually take some work, but in the last few weeks I have decided, "I think I will play Glinda in Wicked." Yup. There it is. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Whoa Amy! That will be so cool!

Brooke S said...

Good luck! I think you'll do great!

Blaine said...

You should. You would be perfect for the part obviously! Let me know when it happens, because I will come see you! You have accomplished so many amazing things.

Macy said...

Yes. I agree. And when you are in the show, I will come see you in it. :)

Trever and Heather said...

Go for it!

Courtnie said...

I'm trying to imagine back to all of our class days of trying different parts. . .yep, you will do great! Keep me posted. I'm excited for you!

Mrs. Egg said...

You will be completely perfect!! Wherever you play I will totally come see you!!

Brittney said...

If anybody can do it, you can. Just let me know when it happens! It would be amazing to see you in that role. May all your aspirations come true!