Some of you know Sam, my dear friend that I met back in 2001 and who has been a constant source of fun ever since. Well, I am happy to say that after a proposal of marriage on a beach in Maui, Sam Richards is now engaged. I am so happy for you Sam and Emily!
(And his engagement also marks the end of an era for me... I always said that once Sam and Dave Burton were married, it was time for me to settle down as well. Hmmmmm... uh oh.)
(And his engagement also marks the end of an era for me... I always said that once Sam and Dave Burton were married, it was time for me to settle down as well. Hmmmmm... uh oh.)

2 comments:
Hooray for Sam!!!!
Amy- call me with more details please!
A proposal in Maui? Where is the wedding going to be, to top that? I'm so jealous. One place I'll never go--and NOT because I don't want to.
Post a Comment