Don't you love the black market video recordings!
I hope it happens for you! I love Wicked. I've seen it 3 times here in Chicago and hopefully will see it once more before we move.
Go for it girlfriend! You can totally do this!
Touring group or at a fixed location?
No, I didn't see your friend in Wicked. I saw it summer of 2005, and spring & fall of 2006. How long will you be Belle in Disney World? We may make go there this fall.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Don't you love the black market video recordings!
I hope it happens for you! I love Wicked. I've seen it 3 times here in Chicago and hopefully will see it once more before we move.
Go for it girlfriend! You can totally do this!
Touring group or at a fixed location?
No, I didn't see your friend in Wicked. I saw it summer of 2005, and spring & fall of 2006.
How long will you be Belle in Disney World? We may make go there this fall.
Post a Comment