Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Beginning to Figure This All Out...

People- OK- so as you can all see I have renovated my blog- ALL BY MYSELF! YAY! Now I need some help... I want the middle section to not be so squished in the middle. I want it to take up a larger portion of the page so it doesn't look so crammed. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. MWAH... OH YES: Annnnnnnnnnd I would like my header image to be bigger and to not have that pre-made border around it. I just want the image to head the page. Help.

10 comments:

gilliay said...

I'm not smart enough to just tell you what to fix...I would have to be able to see your code and play around with it and preview the effect to make it look the way you do. Sorry! But I know amongst all your stalkers there must be someone out there that can work miracles.

Aubrey said...

Ooh, I really like this, but I can't help. I have to have the pre-made Pyzam backgrounds.

Courtnie said...

How in the heck do you do this? As you can tell from my blog, I have no knowledge in this category so any assistance you could give ME would be helpful! :)

Courtnie said...

How in the heck do you do this? As you can tell from my blog, I have no clue so any assistance you could give me would be much appreciated! :)

Melissa Garn said...

I love it! When you get a minute could you update mine too? :)

Brooke S said...

Good job! It looks great!

Trever and Heather said...

Looks good! But PLEASE take the automatic music player off. I like Kecia's because I can listen to a song if I want to by pressing play, the ones with the automatic play crash my internet 3/4 of the time and have awakened Ava up from her nap on more than one occasion. So- for the love of a friend since 8th grade- PLEASE set it to pause unless we push PLAY.

Courtnie said...

Thanks for the info. . .that looks so crazy so I'll have to do it sometime when I can sit still for more than 10 minutes to figure it out! Thank sistah!

Katie said...

Hi Amy- To make the middle part bigger, you have to go into your html and under the "outer wrapper" section, change the "width: 660px;" to a bigger number. And to get rid of the border around your header, I think you have to delete this part:

#header-wrapper {

width:660px;

margin:0 auto 10px;

border:1px solid $bordercolor;

}

I got these instructions from http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

you might have to play with it a bit. Hope this helps!

Mrs. Egg said...

I love your header it is awesome! that is my next thing i need to work on. I am not sure bout all that other jazz i think has to do with the code and stuff.
Love it!!