Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashback Friday- Playmill 2001

I know this isn't as entertaining for all my girls to see... but today's flashback Friday comes from the Summer of 2001. Playmill. GOOD TIMES.
Leaving my mark on the walls of the Playmill on closing night

Joe getting ready for Playmill Prom... yeah. Don't ask... ha ha.


Derek and I playing before intermission. I ate fifty million gallons of popcorn that summer.

My Playmill Christmas gift from Travis and Jenni. That year I was photoshopped on the body of another girl in that cast picture- so they put my head on EVERYONE'S bodies. I haven't laughed that hard since.

Hannah and I "Boogie Woogie Piggy"-ing it.

My birthday present from Terrah

Skpping around the room after my birthday song


My present from Joe... never leave your underwear around the room when he's around.

Baby Maggie Merrill

Little Liza



Joe "playing his bass."

Ben looking pretty.

Little Shops Girls

Me with spilled Honey Bunches of Oats all over my sweatshirt. I fell down the slippery stairs and this was the result.

8 comments:

gilliay said...

not as fun as usual only cuz we can't laugh at each other...uh...i mean ourselves. I love that your bra is hanging right next to a picture of Jesus...ha ha ha.

Michelle said...

I love how your bra is hanging next to a picture of Christ.

Tiff said...

Uh... I was going to say the same exact things those other folks said about your bra and, well, the Savior... but they stole it.

But I must say, knowing Joe? It doesn't surprise me in the least.

The Steele family said...

hey amy this is kristyn (dillingham) steele I say your blog and thought i would say hi.
I think flashback fridays are cool it is fun to think back on some of the crazy things that happened in the past.
well hope all is going good
kristyn

Melissa Garn said...

Remember when Heather and I drove up to see "Annie get your gun" and then drove back home the same night. That was fun. You were so cute, and I was so pregnant.

Kristi said...

I love your blog! You make it so cute. Where do you get all of your cut backgrouds? I also loved your revealing post about you and chuck!!! Tell him hello for us and we miss you two!

Kristi said...

I love your blog it is so cute! How do you fnd all of those cute backgrounds? I loved the post about you and chuck, we miss you both say hi to him for us!

Taylor Thompson said...

Your Playmill pictures make me really happy! Oh! And it looks like you signed your name in the BOYS' DRESSING ROOM! Scandal! ;)