Amy of Course I remember you! It sounds like you are living a very fun live! Thanks for all the sweet things you said, I appreciate them! You look great! Your niece is darling! Kenedy had the same blessing dress; I guess your sister and I have good taste! ha ha! Keep in Touch!
Amy, I am so happy I found your blog from Laurel's! I always knew you would live your life as a princes. . .very nice job. You make BYU proud! Check out our blog at cotterellfamily.blogspot.com!
3 comments:
Hey, I know a few people that went to the HomeBuilders Show! Maybe I should ask if they saw your Cinderella friend!
Amy of Course I remember you! It sounds like you are living a very fun live! Thanks for all the sweet things you said, I appreciate them! You look great! Your niece is darling! Kenedy had the same blessing dress; I guess your sister and I have good taste! ha ha! Keep in Touch!
Amy, I am so happy I found your blog from Laurel's! I always knew you would live your life as a princes. . .very nice job. You make BYU proud! Check out our blog at cotterellfamily.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment