So, what lipstick does your friend Cinderella use? I am looking for a new one for my upcoming show. :)
Hey! Prince Charming doesn't look like Chuck! I wonder if he knows about this "Cinderella" deal. ;)
I love this. Your life really is a fairy tale!
I always thought you looked more like Cinderella than Belle. Also, that's exactly what Prince Charming always looked like in my imagination...
You look great! I think you maek a perfect Cinderella! It is so fun to see you all dressed up, I am jealous!
Can your "friend" hook me up with that prince!! hey hey HEY!! you are so cute. i didn't know you were doing cinderella too. you are so pri-multi-talented-cess
Amy!! RAWR! he's cute.-Eliza
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So, what lipstick does your friend Cinderella use? I am looking for a new one for my upcoming show. :)
Hey! Prince Charming doesn't look like Chuck! I wonder if he knows about this "Cinderella" deal. ;)
I love this. Your life really is a fairy tale!
I always thought you looked more like Cinderella than Belle. Also, that's exactly what Prince Charming always looked like in my imagination...
You look great! I think you maek a perfect Cinderella! It is so fun to see you all dressed up, I am jealous!
Can your "friend" hook me up with that prince!! hey hey HEY!! you are so cute. i didn't know you were doing cinderella too. you are so pri-multi-talented-cess
Amy!! RAWR! he's cute.
-Eliza
Post a Comment