Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Adventures of Carrabbas and The Doggy Pee Pad

The title of this post has very little to do with the pictures that follow... but it was the most entertaining part of the last few weeks so I had to use it somehow!!!

Last night my cousin Lindsey and I celebrated her last night here in FL with a lovely dinner at Carrabbas. We're both Italian freaks... anyway... the wait was like 40 minutes long, but honestly, it was the MOST entertaining wait at a restaurant I have ever had. First of all, we got to observe two gay guys on their first date. Mr # 1 was OBVIOUSLY not into Mr #2 and ha! It was highly comical to watch #1 clutch his man purse and back himself into the corner as far as possible to stop #2 from coming any closer. Loved it. THEN this old lady next to Lindsey kept farting, and to top it all off, in rolls a lady on a motorized scooter. She looked like a normal scooter lady, but it reminded me that there is a reason I don't wanna get old... on the seat beneath her was a doggy training pad... for accidents. Hmmmm.


ANYWAY:

I have been swamped. I have to go to work in ten minutes but I am here puttering around on my computer because I have no motivation to go get "Belle-ified" and prance around the stage with princess hands and dancing tea cups. But alas, my life is NOT hard and I must go. Since Feb 2 I have been GO GO GO GO GO GO GOing, and on top of that I have been sick. NOT FUN. However, I have had a great time with my visitors (Mom, Grandma, Lindsey, Becca, and Nikki), and I am excited to finally have time to post pictures.

Lindsey and I spent all day yesterday at Clearwater Beach


Feet in the Gulf of Mexico!




SAND EVERYWHERE!


Lindsey the Little Mermaid



Octopus Amy


Mom and Granny with Belle


GRANDMA! DON'T STICK YOUR HEAD IN THE SHARK'S MOUTH!


I Love Lucy. Always have. Always will.


More Cinderella with her friend Adam



FRIENDS FROM HOME at Taifoon at Noon. I LOVE YOU GUYS!



5 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE YOU BACK! :)

Anonymous said...

That Beach is Great!! I loved it....even if it was getting dark when we got there!! I'm glad that you got back with Lindsey and spent the whole day!

-Mom

Andrea said...

Just wanted to say hi. You have way too much fun!! That's awesome. I'm jealous you get to be Cinderella --- she's my favorite of the Disney princesses.

Melissa Garn said...

Gay guys, farting ladies, and a pee pad! You did have a good time! Now if you two ate an entire large pizza yourselves while hording off bratty little kids then that would have been even better.

The Steele family said...

Hey amy
I love your blog it is great to see all the great things you have been doing. by the way if you dont know who this is it is kristyn (dillingham}steele well i just thought i would say hi