Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happiness is...

SNOW SNOW SNOW!
(And knowing that you get to go back to 80 degrees in a matter of a few days)


Snowdrifts twice my size!


The Sunday morning of a baby blessing.


A freaking cute naked little niece!


A jealous, older baby.


Stretching after a good nap!


A BEAUTIFUL white gown.


A cute and happy little family.


A proud daddy.


Baby faces like THIS:


A baby's love for her "Nana."





A pink binky.



FANTASTIC shoes to be blessed in!!
(Provided by the bestest Auntie EVER)


Headbands.


A morning in the Boppy.



A winters nap.


And... a dog with THIS face. Thanks, Bailey.

6 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

wow, you and your sister look a lot a like!!! congrats on the new little one! being an aunt in the best, huh?!?!

Trever and Heather said...

what a cutie!

lydia said...

Hi Amy!

I found your blog through Lindsay Hickman's blog. Very cute!

Your cute little niece has the same blessing dress as my little Kate. Good taste!

Hope all is well and that you are enjoying Florida.

Harper said...

I love the niece and the dog! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I make you happy. It makes me happy that I make you happy.

Melissa Garn said...

Babies are such fun! She really is a doll...I just want to hug her! Tell Biff she makes good ones!