HAPPY 2008 Everyone!!!
I love starting a new year. I love making resolutions and thinking about how I need to improve myself in the next several months. Yep.
So here we go...
In no particular order, I am going to:
And now: I tag you all to blog your New Years Resolutions. I dunno about you, but I am MUCH more likely to stick to them when I have admitted them to the world. Ha ha.
I love starting a new year. I love making resolutions and thinking about how I need to improve myself in the next several months. Yep.
So here we go...
In no particular order, I am going to:
* Learn to play hymns by the end of 2008. I took piano lessons for at least 4 years of my life. I CAN NOT play. It's RETARDED. I am too ADD to sit there and read the notes and practice and stuff. But I am gonna do it. Music is inherently in me, and I know that when I do the work to make it happen, it will. AND it will open a whole new world for me. Being able to play hymns will most likely allow me to play lots of other things too. I need a piano. Yeah.
* Eat better. I was good at this for half of 2007 and it was GREAT! But in the last few months I have faltered. Ha ha. I am a sucker for holiday food. In addition to eating better, I am going to get back into my routine of working out at least four times per week.
* Write in my journal regularly. I have been good at this my entire life- until April of 2007. When I came home from Hong Kong I just stopped writing. Since then I have maybe written only three times. LAME!
* Read more. As a kid I LOVED to read. I think seven years of college ruined me- ha ha- and I just don't like to read anymore. Maybe I'm just 2 ADD. But I wanna try to read two books per month. Yep.
* Eat better. I was good at this for half of 2007 and it was GREAT! But in the last few months I have faltered. Ha ha. I am a sucker for holiday food. In addition to eating better, I am going to get back into my routine of working out at least four times per week.
* Write in my journal regularly. I have been good at this my entire life- until April of 2007. When I came home from Hong Kong I just stopped writing. Since then I have maybe written only three times. LAME!
* Read more. As a kid I LOVED to read. I think seven years of college ruined me- ha ha- and I just don't like to read anymore. Maybe I'm just 2 ADD. But I wanna try to read two books per month. Yep.
And now: I tag you all to blog your New Years Resolutions. I dunno about you, but I am MUCH more likely to stick to them when I have admitted them to the world. Ha ha.

5 comments:
I would put my New Years goals on my blog, but they are too embarrassing and people will think I am retarded! Cute blog by the way! ;)
Ha ha. Mine were definitely edited, Jamie. Don't worry. :-) THANK YOU FOR THE BLOG!!! YAY!
good job on the resolutions!
Every year, Dan wants me to teach him to play the piano and, well, let's just say the no one's calling him to play in Preisthood Opening Exercises.
I'm doing it now...
Post a Comment