As I discussed in the previous post, I am determined, in 2008, to write in my journal faithfully- like I always have up until April of this past year. As I opened my dusty journal today I found an entry that I wrote last New Years- "Moments of 2006 That Took My Breath Away." What a great thing to have- to be able to look back on my year at the tiny, but pivotal little moments that make my life as beautiful as it is. These moments remind me constantly of the blessings, even the itty-bitty, minute ones, that I am constantly given.
I am now reflecting on the moments of 2007 that "took my breath away." They're a little more subtle than the ones from 2006, but my year was full of them.
Challenge: Write down (anywhere- journal, blog, the back of your checkbook...) the "Moments of 2007 That Took Your Breath Away."
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Breathtaking Moments
Posted by
Amy
at
1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea! I had so many moments last year that were wonderful, just thinking about them brings tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment